nanoblo® Textiles & in action
Packing: 250ml - 16.70 BGN with VAT
tel: +359 888 142 912
tel: +359 2 981 33 26
This innovative fibre protection-product, based on Nano-Technology protects almost any type of textile from water, dirt, contamination and stains – whilst remaining totally invisible!
nanoblo® Textiles & Papers will not affect the appearance, its ability to breath, its colour or handle and is easy to maintain.
Also, is exceedingly water-resistant on outdoor materials, keeping them drier longer.
Oil, coffee and other frequent stains belong to the past, if the material is treated with our protective products.
nanoblo® Textiles & Papers is certified with the ECO-Passport certificate from the Hohenstein institute from Germany, the world’s most important certificate when it comes to textiles that confirms that our product is completely safe for humans and nothing can happen to the human skin when it touches the coated textile.
Examples of use:
Household textiles (pillows, furniture), carpets
Strong hydrophobics and oleophobics
Strong non-stick properties
Food safe (inert)
Protection of fibres from the infiltration of dirt
Invisible to the human eye (coating thickness: 100-150 nm)
Permanent (UV-stable, very resistant to abrasion)
No change on haptic of the fibre
Simple application (do-it-yourself)
Washing and cleaning agent resistance
nanoblo® Textiles & in action
Simple do-it-yourself application makes it suitable for end-customers as well:
1. Manual: Application by wetting textiles (spraying or dipping)
2. Industrial: Application using the standard HVLP systems.
Spray the surface from a 10 cm distance.
This SiO2-coating is completely networked and hardened after 24 hours. The easy-clean effect can only be tested after this hardening period.
Stains that may have been left on the surface before the coating procedure will be trapped on the surface by the coating.
ALWAYS COAT CLEAN SURFACES!!!
Unopened original containers can be stored for at least 2 years.
Recommended storage- and transport temperature: +3 to 30°C
Manual & Industrial: between 25 and 100 ml/m2, depending on absorbency of the substrate.
An afforded quantity of approx. 10 ml/m2 per mm of material’s thickness should be calculated.
Advantages of nanoblo® SiO2 coatings in comparison with competitive products:
• Permanence and longevity: The UV-stability enables functionality for a number of years, approximately the lifetime of the coated surface
Many competitive products are damaged slowly by sunlight
• Abrasion-resistant easy-to-clean effect: A solid chemical connection with the substrate enables an excellent abrasion and washing machine-resistance – the coating adheres to the fibres until it is destroyed by external influences. Many competitive products are not washing machine resistant.
• Washing agent stability: The product is washing agent-resistant. Many competitive products must be reapplied after cleaning textiles
The product comes in canisters of 250 ml and 500 ml for commercial use and in 5 liter and bigger canisters for industrial use.